Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tortilla Casserole

This recipe is my own. I was wanting to make something Mexican since Mike likes is so well. After I was almost finished with it, I decided I wanted to put this one on this blog. So unfortunately this is the only pictures I have of this dish. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to experiment with this recipe and tell me about it.
Tortilla Casserole


Ingredients:
4 - 10 in. Flour Tortillas
1 large can Refried Beans
1- 8 oz pkg. of Veggie Cheddar Cheese (This is a soy cheese, you can modify to your own liking).
1 can Vege-burger mixed with 1/2 package of Taco Seasoning (This is a Vegetarian burger)
2 Cups Mild Salsa

Method:
1) Place 2 tortillas on the bottom of a glass 9x13 pan.
2) Layer the following: Bean-Burger-Cheese-Salsa.
3) Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until all ingredients are used.
4) Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Note: Morningstar Vegetarian Griller Crumbles will work, but you need two packages mixed with 1/2 cup water and about a 1/3 package of Taco Seasoning.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment