Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peach Pecan Muffins

Alright folks! Unfortunately this recipe was made while my dear little angels were napping, but Olivia sits on my lap now as I type. I bought some peaches from the store today that were on sale because they were getting really soft. I knew that I could make something really yummy so I decided to pick them up. I found a recipe on yummly.com for Almond Peach muffins. Since I didn't have any almonds, I decided to use pecans. WOW! These muffins are super good. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Ingredients




112 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
34 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
12 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
12 cup vegetable oil
12 tsp vanilla extract
114 cups peaches (chopped peeled fresh)
12 cup chopped almonds (I used pecans)

1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, salt and baking soda.

2. In another bowl, beat eggs, oil and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches and almonds (pecans).

3. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. 

Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment