Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peach Pecan Muffins

Alright folks! Unfortunately this recipe was made while my dear little angels were napping, but Olivia sits on my lap now as I type. I bought some peaches from the store today that were on sale because they were getting really soft. I knew that I could make something really yummy so I decided to pick them up. I found a recipe on yummly.com for Almond Peach muffins. Since I didn't have any almonds, I decided to use pecans. WOW! These muffins are super good. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Ingredients




112 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
34 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
12 tsp baking soda
eggs
12 cup vegetable oil
12 tsp vanilla extract
114 cups peaches (chopped peeled fresh)
12 cup chopped almonds (I used pecans)

1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, salt and baking soda.

2. In another bowl, beat eggs, oil and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches and almonds (pecans).

3. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. 

Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment