Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ginger Salad Dressing

First and foremost, I need to say that this is the best salad dressing I have ever had! I wish that I could take ownership of this recipe as I make it all the time and LOVE the taste of it. Finding a good salad dressing is very hard for me being vegan. I am usually stuck to the normal Olive oil dressings or a vegan Thousand Island dressing. This one however lights my taste-buds up. I don't mean this as in heat, but in flavor. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. I found the original recipe here. I did make modifications to make it vegan, but kept to the originality as best I could.

Ginger Salad Dressing



Ingredients:

1 carrot chopped
1 cup mayo ( I used Veganaise)
2 Tbs. ground ginger (I used 1/2 Tbs. of ground ginger. 2 was too much for me.)
2 Tbs. soy sauce ( I used La Choy, its gluten free.)
2 Tbs. white sugar

Method:

1) Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. I usually let mine go for 2-3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment